$600 / per song (variable pricing)
* pricing varies depending on length and complexity of the song.
(A minimalist track with vocal and 4 acoustic instruments would be less, while an artsy EDM Extravaganza with 90 tracks would be a bit more.)
* We deliver your final prints in your choice of formats :WAV, AIFF, MP3, DDP, or any other format you desire.
$1000 and up
* prices are dependent on song length and complexity of the production and composition desired. Of course a minimalist 2 minute long 808 trap instrumental would be less, while an intricately composed pop record with an elaborate string section would be more.
FOR PRICING QUESTIONS REGARDING PRODUCTION, SOUND DESIGN,OR SYNCH LICENSING CONTACT US HERE (LINK).
*A deposit of 40% of the total fees is required at the beginning of projects. All DDP's, Master prints, and Stems, will be delivered upon final payment of the invoice balance.
*If paying by PAYPAL, All transaction fees will be added to your invoice.
$150 / per song
* All prints come as fully encoded digital files with any metadata, album covers, and artist info you want.
* All mixing and mastering services include up to 2 revisions at no extra charge, after that we charge an hourly rate.
* $25 - per extra print (instrumental, radio edit, TV track, etc.).
STEMS MASTERING SERVICES:
$250 / per song
* Typically 3-5 stems (e.g. Vocals, Drums, Bass, Guitars, FX). Price can vary depending on the length of the songs or # of stems.
* This is essentially a broader form of mixing that would also include the final processes of mastering a record as well. Which entails a bit more time as well. Included with all stems mastering services we deliver 3 final prints:
- Master Print
- Vocal Up ( +1 db or so)
- Vocal Down ( -1 db or so)